Stanley Black & Decker Releases First Consolidated ESG Report, "A Force for Good"
"Every day, we work to inspire makers and innovators to create a more sustainable world," said
The new report includes a comprehensive review of ESG programs and data, growing from the company's long history of reporting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) metrics and goals on an annual basis.
Highlights from the company's "A Force for Good" report include:
- Progress on Corporate Social Responsibility actions, including advancement toward 2030 goals:
- Empower Makers: Enable 10 million makers and creators to thrive
- Innovate with Purpose: Enhance the lives of 500 million people
- Create a
More Sustainable World: Go beyond carbon neutral across our operations (carbon positive)
- Response to COVID-19 supporting the health and safety of our employees and communities, and highlights of innovative products that aided healthcare professionals
- Our commitments and actions to foster a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion with an emphasis on achieving gender parity and racial equity. This includes disclosures that measure progress for our board of directors, leadership team and total workforce
- The company's stance on social justice, including 10 commitments to support racial equity
- New 2023
Environment Health & Safety(EHS) goals
- Reporting aligned with the SASB, GRI and UN Global Compact Index frameworks
View the company's full "A Force for Good" report here.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stanley-black--decker-releases-first-consolidated-esg-report-a-force-for-good-301271582.html
Investor Contacts, Dennis Lange, Vice President, Investor Relations, Dennis.firstname.lastname@example.org, 860-827-3833; Christina Francis, Director, Investor Relations, Christina.email@example.com, 860-438-3470; Media Contacts, Debora Raymond, Vice President, Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 203-640-8054; Abigail Dreher, Director, Public Relations, email@example.com, 860-922-4598